Posts by Place

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Post Five: Ready to Go!

Today I got my passport back with my visa for 13 months in South Korea. I've booked my flights, so I'm ready to go as of now (minus of course packing, which is probably going to be last minute knowing me :P).

For those of you wondering, I'll be departing on the 9th and arrive in Korea on the 10th of November. I will then go into training on the 12th, and provided I pass training, start teaching on the 26th.

Not long now!

-Sam

1 comment:

  1. Bet you're glad to have your dates fixed now so that you know what you're doing! Best wishes and safe travels. Speak to you when you're installed in South Korea! Lots of love. Elizabeth. xx

    ReplyDelete

I am going to moderate comments, just because I know what some of you are like, and that way it will tell me everytime someone comments and I can make sure to read them all! :)