Posts by Place

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Final Post Before Entering Korea

So I'm now two days out. I've finally got all the things I need. Mum and I went and bought some suitcases last night, so I've now got some brand new bright blue suitcases to spot on the carousel. :) I'm still packing, feeling the time crunch now. I have to be at the airport tomorrow at 6:00 in the morning, so I've got to get everything done today and tomorrow. That means packing, cleaning my bedroom, tidying out my car so Matt can take care of it for me, and making sure I've got back-ups of all my important documents.

This will be my last post before I arrive in Korea on Saturday. I'm very excited to go now, and I'll be working on my Korean during the flight.

All the best to everyone! See you on the other side!

-Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am going to moderate comments, just because I know what some of you are like, and that way it will tell me everytime someone comments and I can make sure to read them all! :)