Posts by Place

Monday, September 24, 2012

Post-Two: My Official Contract - Bucheon City

Yesterday I received the official contract to join the Bucheon Campus of Chungdahm in November. Since I'm not there yet, I did some fishing about to find pictures of the place, and it looks like it will be a big change.

Bucheon is a satellite city of Seoul, located between Seoul and Incheon. It's actually quite small compared to other Seoul satellite cities, but that's okay as I prefer it that way. It's separated from actual Seoul by the river, and on the other side where it meets Incheon, is the Indian Ocean.

The branch itself was created in 2006, and it's got a very good reputation from what I can tell. There are almost 30 English teachers at the branch, and more than 2000 students attend.

It's an actual city, with subways and old markets I plan to check out when I'm there. For the meantime, I'll leave you with this picture:


1 comment:

I am going to moderate comments, just because I know what some of you are like, and that way it will tell me everytime someone comments and I can make sure to read them all! :)