Posts by Place

Monday, May 6, 2013

Cherry Blossoms and Eunsome Burger

Shortly after my mum and dad left to head home, the blossoms appeared. Man are they beautiful. Take a look at this:



All across Bucheon and Korea, these blossoms opened all over. There were Cherry Blossom festivals, Plum blossom festivals, and Azalea festivals all over. These sticks that had previously lined the road looking dead in winter turned into beautiful pink spots of color against the gray of the skyline. Finally spring has arrived!

Beks, Van, Scott, Amy, and I visited a place Beks found called Eunsome Burger, down in Gangnam. If you're curious, it's off a backstreet about a five minute walk from exit 10 of Gangnam Station on the subway. That place is -good-. They're known for a beer-can chicken, which is, for lack of a better description, chicken raped with a can of beer and cooked. That sounds worrying, but stick with me. Because of the way the cooking process works, the beer actually keeps the chicken really moist, and it permeates the meat, so the entire end product is to die for. Also, the apple pie is really good too. ;)


Beks and Scott eating at Eunsome Burger.


That amazing beer-can chicken.


Beks and Scott, since they don't feature too often in this blog, these are some of my friends, folks. :)


NEXT POST: NAMSAN TOWER AND TANDEM BICYCLES!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I am going to moderate comments, just because I know what some of you are like, and that way it will tell me everytime someone comments and I can make sure to read them all! :)